Make your Superbowl spread look better in Less Time. Check out these simple Tips:
1. Add Fresh Flowers or a glass bowl of fresh lemons to the snack table to make the food look better!
2. Frost bunches of red or pink grapes by brushing them with egg white and then dipping them in sugar!
3. Dress up canned chili with fresh grated cheddar cheese and a bowl of chopped green onions.
4. Toss a bowl of hot popcorn with parmesan or romano cheese instead of salt.
5. Bake potatoes in the microwave (10 minutes), cut in half and add cheese and green
6. Cut up a loaf of fresh bread into thin pieces and put next to sliced cheese.
7. Take a block of cream cheese, put it on a plate and cover it with Salsa. Serve with
Wheat thins right along side.
8. Don’t forget plenty of fancy dinner napkins, which also dress up the table.
9. Never run out of beer and wine.